GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Problem to add a product with location

Home Forums Support Problem to add a product with location

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, I’m a Geo user with wp plugin … it’s amazing …
    But I have a problem. I use it to show a map of the location of the products (my portal works with the concept of the marketplace). When I add a new product, I type the location of it and Public. At this point it erases the location and keeps appearing as if it has no location to include. you know what it is?

Bocaboca.net.br

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Have you managed to solve this issue?

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

No … the problem keeps happening.

Bocaboca.net.br

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

Can you help me???

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

Pleasseeee
    any one??
    Its almost a month waitting for an answer…

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello mcollina,
    Based on all past users that had the same issue you describe the issue is most likely cause by a conflict with the theme or another plugin.

To find the conflict, or at least narrow down the possibilities, you should deactivate other plugins you have installed and see if any is the cause for the conflict. If you have other mapping plugins installed I will begin with those. You should also switch to a default WordPress theme to see if this is a conflict with the theme.

If and once you find the conflict plugin/theme we can then try to solve the issue.

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

Thank you very much…
    I’ll do this and give you the plugin that gives problem.

Tks,

Marcelo Collina

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

Hello, how are you?

I did all the Plugins compatibility tests and after having disabled all, I continued with the same problem.
    I have the version of Woocommerce 3.0.7 and WordPress 4.7.
    Do you know if there may be any incompatibility with any of these 2 plugins? Or some problem with the php versioning ??

I am working with the WC-Marketplace and for me it is essential that the location works correctly by product …

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

Pleasseeee
    any one??

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you. But I get an error saying the password is incorrect. Please verify the details again.

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

mcollina@gmail.com
    Participant

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I did have a look at it and created a test product to see the issue. Unfortunately, I can’t really know what causes it. It require some debugging to be done on your site.

I did see that most of the products do have an address. That means that somehow the address was saved.

As I mentioned above, this is most likely a conflict with another plugin, the theme or maybe a custom function if such was added to your site.

I am not sure if you have done that but you will need to deactivate all plugins and see if the address is working. If it is working you then need to activate the plugin one by one and see which one causes the conflict.

You might also want to enable WP_DEBUG in the config file to look for any error messages that might help in finding the issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.