Forum: Geo Job Manager

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Job Manager premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Feature request]Remember Last Query

Home Forums Geo Job Manager Remember Last Query

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Patrik
    Participant

I would like to have GEO Job Manager remember the last query. If a user makes a search, clicks on a result and than goes back the search does not remember last set of conditions from the user.

Is there any way to setup GEO Job Manager to remember the last query?

Thank you.

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Patrik,
    I have had a few users who already requested that and I did look into it. Unfortunately , I haven’t been able to come up with a solution yet.

I will look into it again during this week and hopefully I will be able to have a solution.

Patrik
    Participant

Thank you for the confirmation Eyal.

Private Content Hidden

Patrik
    Participant

Hello Eyal,

any luck with this feature?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Not yet, unfortunately. I am honestly extremely busy trying to catch up with bug reports and a few updates ( of other add-ons ). Once I am done I will look into that.

Patrik
    Participant

Thank you Eyal. I will wait patiently. Let me know if there is anything I can do to expedite this feature.

Best Regards.

Patrik
    Participant

Hello Eyal. Have you had a chance to look into this?

Best Regards.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Patrik,
    I did look into it. Unfortunately, it seem to be a conflict with the Google Address Autocomplete feature. For some reason when navigating to a single job page then returning to the search page using the browser’s back button, the address field will be blank. You can verify this by disabling the Google Address Autocomplete.
    I have try everything possible and looked online for a solution but I couldn’t find any.

I apologize for that but I am not sure that there is something that I can do about that but I will keep looking for a solution..

Patrik
    Participant

Thank you for the update Eyal. I will look into it too and if something useful comes up I will share it.

Best Regards.

Patrik
    Participant

Hello Eyal,

I came across this solution recently:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15738259/disabling-chrome-autofill

What do you think? Could this be implemented? I am happy to give you access to our staging environment.

Best Regards.

Patrik
    Participant

Hello Eyal,

have you had a chance to look at the above possible solution?

Best Regards.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Patrik,
    The solution in the link you posted above got nothing to do with the issues being discussed in this topic.

The conflict is with Google Places Address Autocomplete and the link above refers to the HTML text field autocomplete. Which is set to “off” regardless.

The only way, that I can see right now, to prevent the conflict is by disabling the Google Address autocomplete feature.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Remember Last Query’ is closed to new replies.