Forum: Gravity Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Gravity Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Replacing woocommerce checkout billing/shiping form with Geo enabled Gravity Forms

Home Forums Gravity Geolocation Replacing woocommerce checkout billing/shiping form with Geo enabled Gravity Forms

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scottduncan101 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Emre Ulugöl
    Participant

To manage my delivery operations I need the longitude/latitude of the customer. Therefore I created a gravith form, which has auto locator and map in it, so customer can select exact location on the map and with User Reg add-on I can able to save it to customers. But how can I put this form to the checkout page instead of woo commerce billing/shipping fields near the order review/place order table. I attached before and after image to visualise. Thanks

[attachment file=”41726″][attachment file=”41727″]

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Emre,
    I apologize for missing out your post.

I don’t see how you can achieve that. Woocommerce has its own checkout form and I don’t think it can be replace. Not without customizing it at least.

scottduncan101
    Participant

Setting up Woocommerce Checkout Billing/Shiping Form With Geo Enabled Gravity Forms is not possible, I am not sure why you are looking to do so, anyways here’s a easier way to Setup WooCommerce Shipping on Your Online Store, check it out, hope it helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.