Forum: Formidable Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Formidable Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Request Denied & Address Field Issues

Home Forums Formidable Geolocation Request Denied & Address Field Issues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dmb 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dmb
    Participant

Primary Issue: Request Denied

I have a Formidable Form with Address, Geolocate and Google Map fields. These are on a HTTPS site with Let’s Encrypt SSL and as per instructions I’ve generated a Google API browser key (including my URL e.g. *.mydomain.com/*) with all the Maps & Places APIs enabled on the Google Console dashboard, then registered the key in the plugin settings.

Yet on any browser or device I try I get “Request Denied” when the form tries to acquire location data.

Secondary Issue: Address Field Issues

– The address field is not autocompleting.

– The locator icon is overlapping the first few characters in the address field.

Address Field Bug

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Dmb,
    Please navigate to the Formidable Forms Settings page ( Dashboard -> Forms -> Global Settings ) and enter the Google API key in the input box under the Geolocation section. Then save the changes and test the form again.

Let me know if that helps.

dmb
    Participant

Ah, that did it thanks. Is that step in the documentation?

Also fixed the auto-complete, however the Locator icon is still overlapping the address.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.