GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Results page shortcode not rendering

Home Forums Support Results page shortcode not rendering

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sdaponte
    Participant

Hey there,

I went into GEO my WP > Settings, and in the General Settings tab selected my desired page in the Results Page dropdown. Now when I visit that page, I am seeing the following text:

The mismatched double quotes are not rendering the shortcode correctly. I have tried to edit my template-parts/content-page.php file to include this do_shortcode snippet, but it had no effect (I get the same result with or without this code)

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  sdaponte.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  sdaponte.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Eyal Fitoussi.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am a bit confused about what you are trying to do.

The [webdirectory] shortcode is unrelated to GEO my WP.

When settings a results page in GEO my WP settings page it is to be used with GEO my WP forms shortcode which is

[gmw form=”results”]

If you have an issues with the other shortcode you need to check it with the developers of that “webdirectory” plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.