Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Results per page not working

Home Forums Bug Reports Results per page not working

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

What I find strange with the results per page issue is if I perform a search on the homepage that then links to the results on the search results page, then the results-per-page works correctly. However, if I access the search results page directly and then select a different results-per-page amount, it doesn’t work.

It happens because there is a bug in GEO my WP plugin that effects the per-page function of “Page Load Results” only.

And I truly apologize for my delayed replies. I usually trying to reply between 24 to 48 hours. However, I have been dealing with a few major bugs/updates and I am working on on the new GEO my WP site with a new ticketing system.

Alan Green
    Participant

This is still not working, even with the latest release.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,
    Just checking if you still need help with this topic or if the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Alan Green
    Participant

Yes, everything appears to be resolved. Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are very welcome Alan.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.