Forum: Beta Testing

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Script doesn't work anymore?

Home Forums Beta Testing Script doesn't work anymore?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

mattmatt
    Participant

Hello,

For some reason that script doesn’t seem to work in the new beta anymore?
    http://docs.geomywp.com/geo-wp-wp-user-front-end-integration/

Do you know why?

Thank you.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I am not sure. It should work.

Can you set WP_DEBUG to true and look for a warning/error message?

mattmatt
    Participant

I tried to, but there’s always an alert box titled “Undefined” when submitting the form and it doesn’t load the next page. Tried to disable all custom functions and plugins (also this script) but still get “Undefined”, so I’m not able to see error messages.

ANYWAY, I’ve figured out the problem. It has to do with the problem with german addresses, I’ve written you via email. Especially there seem to be problems with the “ß” in “straße” (which means “street” and is in almost every address).

– Tried to activate the old version of GMW (I had version 2.5.) and the script works fine again.
    – Tried the new beta version and it clears all GMW fields in the post, when submitting the form if the address contains “ß”.
    – Also tried the new beta version BUT with the old “gmw-pt-update-location.php”. Then the address with the “ß” is entered in “type an address to autocomplete” but all the other fields are still empty (longitude etc.).

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I did find the issue and I am working on a fix. I will upload a new beta in couple of hours or so.

mattmatt
    Participant

Ok thanks. Looking forward.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Sorry about the long delay. I have been dealing with some major issue in the past couple of days.

I am still not able to release the beta I am working on but If you want I can email it to you. The current version that I am working should take care of the issue mentioned in this topic.

Let me know.

Thanks

mattmatt
    Participant

Thanks for the information.
    If you won’t release it in the next two days, it would be great if you could email.

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Not a problem.
    I will email it to you by tomorrow.

mattmatt
    Participant

thanks, would really need to get it to work tomorrow 🙂

OryxSim
    Participant

Hi Eyal, would it be possible to receive the updated script as well? That would be very much appreciated! Thanks, Florian

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

@oryxsim,
    The script works fine. It was a bug in the earlier version of GEO my WP 2.6.1 Beta 2.

IF you are not using the Beta version of 2.6.1 then the script should work fine for you. IF you are using the Beta then make sure you have the latest beta version installed which beta 3. You can download it from this page.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Script doesn't work anymore?’ is closed to new replies.