Forum: Sweet Date Theme Integration

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Sweet Date Theme Integration premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Search by Country

Home Forums Sweet Date Theme Integration Search by Country

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  freedomapk 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dee
    Participant

I have members in Australia, but if I search using “Australia” as the location, there are no results even if I set the radius to 200 miles. If I enter the city (Sydney, Melbourne, etc.), the results appear. Is this a bug?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Dee,
    This is not a bug but that’s how GEO my WP works at the moment.

GEO my WP does not search for locations within the boundaries of a specific state or country. It searches for locations within a the radius enters from the point that represents the country, state, or address entered on the map.

So in your case the plugin will search for locations in a radius of 200 mile from the point that represents Australia on the map which you can see here. And that is why you do see results.

I am planing to find a work around for this “issue” in GEO my WP 3.0.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

freedomapk
    Participant

Google said that it’ll now deliver search results relevant to your current location no matter which domain you visit Xmodgames So if you’re in New York and visit google.ru, you’ll still get results relevant to New York City.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.