Forum: Feature Requests

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Feature Requests premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Feature request]Search for items along a path

Home Forums Feature Requests Search for items along a path

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mattisherwood
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to display items not within a radius of a point, but of a path? If it’s best developed as an add-on, we’d buy it, as it would be a great feature for our online hostel guide.
    The closest example we can think of is on the Long Distance Walkers Association, but they use a different (& older) system.
    I know it’s within the scope of Google’s API, as you can plot paths on their ‘Map Creator’.

Let us know what you think.

All the best,
    Matt Isherwood (Website guy for IHUK)

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Matt and Apologizes for missing out your post.

Is it possible to display items not within a radius of a point, but of a path?

That is an interesting feature. However, I am not sure at the moment what it will take to customize it or to have it as an add-on. I will add-it to the features requests of GEO my WP but probably won’t be able to look into it until after the release of GEO my WP 3.0 which keeps me busy at the moment.

I apologize I can’t provide you with a solution/suggestion at the moment but hopefully it will be possible in the future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.