Forum: Geo Members Directory

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Members Directory premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Search Form on Global Maps

Home Forums Geo Members Directory Search Form on Global Maps

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

berjac
    Participant

Hi there

Happy New Year

Could you let me know if it is possible to limit the amount of search categories to display in the search form.

I have created a map that only has 2 categories. When I create the map it currntly displays all categories.

Thanks
    Benrard

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you Benrard and Happy new year to you as well.

I have created a map that only has 2 categories. When I create the map it currntly displays all categories.

Are you referring to a Global Map?

Can you provide a link to the live site?

berjac
    Participant

Hi Eyal

Yes it is global maps

http://waternews.co.za/water-assist/

I have got the map only using 2 categories: water-offered and water-required.

When you use the search dropdown, you see all the categories.

Regards
    B

berjac
    Participant

In fact, even when I try and use the dropdown selection, the correct geo locations are not displayed.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Berjac,
    I apologize for losing track on this topic. Do you still need help with the above?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.