Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Search Form Template – Breaks Layout

Home Forums Premium Settings Search Form Template – Breaks Layout

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Peak Creative 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Peak Creative
    Participant

Hello Eyal,

Thanks again for the plugin–using it again and about to start and purchase another license in the coming days.

I’m running Geo My WP with the Global and Premium add-ons. I have my home page showing a default map of custom posts, and it seems to show fine (as long as I add a minimum-height to the map wrapper). However, when I try to customize the search form template, the whole thing breaks.

I followed your directions and the custom template DOES come up in the admin, so the admin is finding the custom folder in my theme that I created a custom search-form.php and css folder in. However, if I switch to the custom one in the admin, the whole page shows nothing. I’ve included three grabs that show when I’m using the default search-form.php template and then after I switch to my custom one.

I have not customized the CSS or search-form.php in any way. They’re just copied directly from your pre-existing ones.

I verified that it wasn’t theme related by doing it in the 2016 WP default theme

Any ideas?

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Peak Creative
    Participant

Progress–I think I was using the wrong default folder. But now when I choose it, the form doesn’t appear at all above the map. Again, I haven’t customized search-form.php or its CSS in any way in the folder.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Peak Creative
    Participant

Sorry, should have gone back around one more time. I have this working now. This issue is resolved. Issue was resolved by copying the correct default folder from geo-my-wp (NOT global add-on!), and then cycling the them back to default and then to the new custom form template.

Issue is resolved!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.