Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Show map when no results are found

Home Forums Global Maps Show map when no results are found

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rmilker 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rmilker
    Participant

Hi Eayal,

I’m working on a customization of the posts locator map. What I would like to do is to show the default map with all locations when user searches and there are ‘no result found’. Currently, the form shows but the map does not. Is there any way this can be achieved through hooks/filters? I don’t mind digging into the code because I really need this feature.

Thank you for your time,
    Roman.

rmilker
    Participant

Hi Eayal,

I actually figured this out myself by adding a filter hook like this:

Also, I’ve done a whole bunch of other extensions including ajax support for post loading. Please, if you’re interested, you can add our organization’s community page to your showcase page:

communities

Roman.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Roman and I apologize for missing out your initial post.

I actually figured this out myself by adding a filter hook like this:

That’s a brilliant idea, I would have not think about it myself. I would probably present to you a more complicated solution :).

Also, I’ve done a whole bunch of other extensions including ajax support for post loading. Please, if you’re interested, you can add our organization’s community page to your showcase page:

That’s a big WOW, I am super impressed. Looks like you have done a lot of custom work. I love the new look you applied to GEO my WP and the AJAX effect.

When you get a moment, please use this form to submit your site to the showcase and I will approve it.

Thanks you,

Peak Creative
    Participant

Agreed, this is great. Is the AJAX extension something that is available to everyone Roman, or are you keeping it for yourself? 🙂

rmilker
    Participant

I can certainly share it. Please email me: romanmilker(at)gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.