Forum: Feature Requests

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Feature Requests premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Single Global Map for Posts, Groups, Members

Home Forums Feature Requests Single Global Map for Posts, Groups, Members

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gustavo Franco 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Santi Azpilicueta
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Just a quick question. Is there a plan to rework the Global Maps plugin to allow to have the posts, groups and/or members to use the same form and be displayed on the same map? And if so, how long before this is implemented? This feature is really desired on my site and I would love to see it.

Thank you.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Santi,
    It is indeed on my todo list. However, I will start working on new features only after the release of GEO my WP 3.0. This is a major update of GEO my WP and will require the update of all the add-ons when it is done. Only then I will look into the new features on my list.

I don’t have a release date at the moment for GEO my WP. It is a complex update and has been under development for over six months. I do hope to have a first beta release within a couple of months or so.

Santi Azpilicueta
    Participant

I understand. Thank you.

Gustavo Franco
    Participant

Hi Eyal,
    I was reading into this topic, and I just wanted to confirmed:

1. Is possible to have users and posts in the same Global Map?
    2. Is possible to add a kind of events feature in Global Maps?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.