GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Single location shortcode not display map

Home Forums Support Single location shortcode not display map

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Justin Ward
    Participant

I have the below shortcode on a post type single page template and cant get the map to populate.

[gmw_single_location item_id=”‘.get_the_id().'” post_type=”dispensary” scrollwheel_map_zoom=”0″ units=”m” elements=”map” map_height=”275px” map_width=”100%” map_type=”ROADMAP” no_location_message=”No location found” zoom_level=”16″ item_map_icon=”https://maps.google.com/mapfiles/ms/icons/red-dot.png”]

This shortcode works fine on the search results page.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Justing.

There is a bug with the Single Location map in GEO my WP version 2.6.6.2. I am not sure if that is the problem on your site, but please update your plugin to version 2.6.6.3 and let me know if it fixes the issue. Otherwise, I will look into it again.

Thanks,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Single location shortcode not display map’ is closed to new replies.