GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]tags and categories on search form not readable

Home Forums Support tags and categories on search form not readable

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

wmt8171
    Participant

I created a post search form and turned on tags and it isn’t readable. Why is your dropdown not readable?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello @wmt8171,

This does happen with some themes that use custom styling for the dropdown menus.

Usually, you can fix this by simply modifying the height of the dropdowns in GEO my WP’s search form using custom CSS.

If you you’d provide me with a link to the live page with the form I will have a look and provide you with the exact CSS fix.

wmt8171
    Participant

Page is not live yet, but it happens everywhere

Theme we use is gridlove child theme.

wmt8171
    Participant

when I say everywhere – any place with the GEOmywp is used.

I do not see a place to add custom css within the plugin or the form – please provide where this can be located.

Thanks.

wmt8171
    Participant

Tried this and different adjustments to height value – no difference? Any other suggestions?

div.gmw-form-wrapper.horizontal-gray.fl select {
    height: 40px;
    }

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am afraid that I can’t help much without seeing a live page.

Try using “! important” to make sure that your style overrides GEO my WP’s.

I hope this helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.