Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Taxonomies not showing in search form set up

Home Forums Premium Settings Taxonomies not showing in search form set up

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon Coleman 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sharon Coleman
    Participant

Hi, I’m having some difficulties setting up a form.

I am using woocommerce and have products selected to search. However the taxonomies displaying to create the dropdowns are incomplete, ie. it shows brands and tags, but not categories, and of course it is Categories I need the drop down to show. It is also displaying two blank taxonomies.

I did have it set up and working perfectly previously.

Any clues would be marvellous.

Thank you.

Sharon Coleman
    Participant

Okay – reading https://geomywp.com/support/topic/new-taxonomies-not-showing-deleted-ones-still-showing/ – I deactivated the premium plugin – and the set up the form (all taxonomies were showing with the radio buttons) and then reactivated the premium plugin – and all taxonomies were showing properly. So I think the key is, when there is an update to premium, deactivate and reactivate it after the update.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Sharon,
    I think that the issue you are having has to do with the new caching system I added to GEO my WP few updates ago.

If that is the case you can download Premium Settings 1.6.3 beta 2 from You Account and install it on your site. If the caching is the issue than this version should take care of that.

If everything is working for you right now than there is no need to bother with the manual install of the beta as I will officially release it within a couple of days.

Sharon Coleman
    Participant

Thank you Eyal I’ll keep an eye out. It is a fantastic plug-in, I do have another query which I will post on another thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.