Forum: Gravity Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Gravity Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Taxonomy with multiple post types Search

Home Forums Gravity Geolocation Taxonomy with multiple post types Search

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Krishna
    Participant

Hello There,
    Many thanks for developing this plugin. I have used this plugin in my site. I want to configure form using multiple post types and taxonomy of any one special post type. But problem is that when I select multiple post types then taxonomy is going hide and when I select one specific post type with corresponding taxonomy then search is not working in another post type.

Please let me know if someone have faced this type issue and resolved it.

Thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Krishna,
    This is how the plugin meant to work and, Unfortunately, there is no solution for your request at the moment.

Having multiple post types with taxonomies in a search form can be a very complex feature to create and will most likely effect performance.

I am going to look into this feature in the future, but I can’t promise that it will be added.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.