GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]The map disappears

Home Forums Support The map disappears

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Franck Deloux
    Participant

Hello,
    I installed and configured GEO my WP to use the Google Map version.
    Once the user completes and / or authorized their location, the map appears to appear for 1 second and disappears by reading this error message: “A little problem … An error has occurred
    Google Maps did not load correctly on this page. For more technical information on this error, please consult the JavaScript console. ”
    I already contacted the WordPress support that hosts my site. They looked and sent me back to help me fix the problem.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Franck,

I apologize for the delayed reply.

The issue that you are experiencing is related to your Google Maps browser’s API key. Most likely something with the setting of the API key.

Please see this tutorial and follow the steps exactly to make sure that you setup both your browser and server API keys properly. Make sure to enable all the required API services as described.

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.