GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]"There was a problem deleting your location. Please try again." issue

Home Forums Support "There was a problem deleting your location. Please try again." issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

we have a multivendor plugin called WC Marketplace. So we have a product page in the frontend, which lets the vendor (created by our plugin) add product just like the admin of the site.

Now we are trying to integrate your map on our fronted product page. we have used your shortcode( name:gmw_post_location_form ).But issue occurs when we try to delete the location. The location is not deleted. there is a notice :
    “There was a problem deleting your location. Please try again.”
    Any insight will be very much helpful.
    https://prnt.sc/pklcba

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello rajsekhar,

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Do you still need help with this matter?

If so, can you provide me with a link to the live page with the form? I would like to look for Javascript errors that might tell more about the error.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.