GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Transfer Location to Delivery Form of WooCommerce

Home Forums Support Transfer Location to Delivery Form of WooCommerce

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CliveXman
    Participant

Hi

Is is possible that when the GEO my WP Current Location extention, identifies the location of the user, this location address is automatically transferred to the Delivery Address of the checkout page of WooCommerce, so that the users Delivery details are already entered for them once he checks out?

Thanks

I also have similar issues to this with GeoWP, BuddyPress, WordPress, WooCommerce, and Paid Membership Pro all having their own data and locations. I’m finding it hard to keep things straight and hard to present a good UI/UX experience for my customers.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

@clivexman, what you described is not possible out of the box, but definitely should be possible with custom coding. GEO my WP saves the current location of the user in cookies. So you need a custom function that will grab the location from the cookies and pass it into the Delivery Address field of the checkout page.

@mgparisicpugmail-com, I have replied to another post of yours suggesting that you have a look at the BP Xprofile Geolocation extension for GEO my WP.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Transfer Location to Delivery Form of WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.