GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Translation

Home Forums Support Translation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RCTY 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RCTY
    Participant

Wonderfull plugin.
    Just I can’t find where to translate some words that remain in english, into french.
    In settings, Default Region : FR / Default Language : fr /
    Though still in search results Location Meta like “phone”, “email”, “website”, + “Showing 1 – 5 of 5 locations”, “8 per page”, “get directions” …. are still in English.
    How to have them in French ?
    Thank you.

RCTY
    Participant

ANd something else :
    we have SSL certificate on recocity.fr
    but when open a new tab, if we do not agree for geoloc, this message appear ” user denied the request for geolocation”.
    Where can we translate it into french please ? ( with Loco)

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

I apologize for not replying sooner.

1. The default region and language in the Settings page effect the Google Maps API only. It does not affect the language of the entire plugin.

Translating the words that you mentioned above should be done via a translation file.

2. The “user denied the request for geolocation” message is generated via JS file and is not translatable at the moment. I will, however, add this as a task to the next release of the plugin so it will be translatable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.