Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Trying to Hide the Your Location Marker on Posts Global Map

Home Forums Premium Settings Trying to Hide the Your Location Marker on Posts Global Map

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Monica Monroe 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Monica Monroe
    Participant

I need to hide this as this function is confusing a lot of people.

Monica Monroe
    Participant

Any assistance on this would be awesome..

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Monica,
    At the moment there is no “simple” way to hide the user location button. It will require the modification of the core.

In the next version of the plugin I am planing to add hooks the will make this easier to do.

Monica Monroe
    Participant

Hi Eyal

Is there any way you can point me in the direction to remove it temp.

M

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Actually, the below script should work. add it to the functions.php file of your theme and change the value 1 in ‘gmw_default_form_values_1’ to the ID of the Global Posts form.

The script basically modify the user location icon URL to ‘1’ which is not really exist. And so, there is no icon to display.

Let me know if that works.

Monica Monroe
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

The marker went away but the text box is still showing over the actual location

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.