GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Ultimate Member

Home Forums Support Ultimate Member

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

joshg01
    Participant

Has anyone been able to get this plugin to integrate with Ultimate Member? We are needing proximity search added to the membership directory filters.

Thanks in advance for any insight on how this might be accomplished.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Josh,

Integration with Ultimate Members has been on my to-do list. Hopefully, I will be able to work on this in the near future.

Until then, you could use the WordPress Users Locator extension to geotag members and create a Users Locator proximity search form that will search and find users/memebrs based on location and distance.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

joshg01
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I think we found another solution and are developing a plugin to use a zip code API to sort the results directly on a UM member directory page.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Ok Great.

Sorry I couldn’t be more of a help.

chaldonweb
    Participant

Has a UM integration been developed?

itsthecherry
    Participant

I am interested in this as well. There is no public solutions yet for UM for radius search.

Admins, anyway you’d make an email introduction with the user joshg01 that posts above? He may have what we all need. I’d be willing to pay for this solution. My email is luke@itsthecherry.com.

Thanks!

-Luke

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello @chaldonweb and @itsthecherry.

Unfortunately, I haven’t got to work on this integration yet. I have been extremely busy between updates of the current plugins and some of my freelance work lately.

I truly want to start working on this feature as this has been requested by many. Hopefully, ill be able to do so soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.