Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Update Add-on?

Home Forums Premium Settings Update Add-on?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chris Cleland
    Participant

Hi. Just recently renewed my licenses and noted, on the GEO my WP / Add-ons admin page, that my “Premium Settings” add-on (running 1.6) has an updated version available.

However, clicking the “update now” link on the add-on image just takes me to my regular plugins page, which *doesn’t* show that there’s an update available for Premium Settings…

How do I go about getting the update to take place?

Thanks!
    Chris

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Chris,
    Most times this “issue” cause by the internal cache of the licensing system. You should be able however to update it within an hour or so.

are you still having the issue at the moment?

FYI, you can download the latest version from Your Account page and manually update your plugin.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Update Add-on?’ is closed to new replies.