GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Updating data via Gravity Forms – Geolocation data lost.

Home Forums Support Updating data via Gravity Forms – Geolocation data lost.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lee Fuller
    Participant

When a user goes to edit a post using the Gravity Forms: Posts Update method, and they do not change any information in the GeoLocator field (i.e., they make no change to their address information) when the post is saved, the geolocation data disappears, and the listing falls off the map.

Only when the user makes a change to the address – or even re-selects their current address, does the geolocation information get populated upon saving.

Is there something we can do to force that?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Lee,

I apologize for the delayed reply. But this support forum is for question/issues related to GEO my WP plugin. In the future, please use the Support Page to submit a ticket where.

Regarding your question, you need to save the value of the geolocation fields ( address, coords, and geocoder ) in custom fields in order for the location data to be populated when the form first loads. Please see this page for more details.

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.