Forum: Sweet Date Theme Integration

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Sweet Date Theme Integration premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Users not shown in search results

Home Forums Sweet Date Theme Integration Users not shown in search results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dee 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dee
    Participant

I went through the list at “Members Locations Status” and noticed that a few actually had filled out the location field, but the status shows up as “Location not found”. These members don’t show up in the results page when I search within the radius where their location should be included.

What could be causing this? Is it because the users when completing the form just typed the location themselves instead of picking a location from the drop-down?

How can I fix this without involving the users? I tried to update their locations until it says “Location OK” under “Geo My WP Location Status” but I had mixed results. A couple of these profiles now show up when searched, but most still don’t.

Thank you for any help.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Dee,
    Those users with the “Location not found” message, did they enter their location using the profile fields before the installation of the Xprofile Fields add-on?

Dee
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Yes, they entered the locations after Xprofile Fields was installed. I only launched the site after installing the plugin and the add-on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Users not shown in search results’ is closed to new replies.