Forum: Nearby Posts

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Nearby Posts premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Using custom fields for location

Home Forums Nearby Posts Using custom fields for location

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aliferis
    Participant

Hi there

I need to make your great plugin work with the Location custom fields in my posts, rather than the built in location fields you have created.

I can create any custom fields it needs but I need your plugin to pick up the fact that the post already has location data in custom fields, if possible.

This is because I have user creating posts in the front end, using another plugin. It has a form designer to build the post fields and post add form, so I can create any fields I want to.

I need my users to be able to input location data like address and postcode in that form – and your plugin to pick up on that location data in the CMS and setup its Location.

My users dont use the CMS to create or edit posts

Can you help ?

thanks a lot

Joe

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,
    Sorry for missing out this topic. However, I already replied in this same topic.

Let me know if you have managed to get this working.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Using custom fields for location’ is closed to new replies.