Forum: Xprofile Fields

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Xprofile Fields premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Xprofile Fields 1.4-beta-1 bug

Home Forums Xprofile Fields Xprofile Fields 1.4-beta-1 bug

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

misiman
    Participant

When I active Xprofile fields 1.4 beta 1, I get the following error messages in WordPress Admin:

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘page_title’ in /home4/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/geo-my-wp/includes/admin/geo-my-wp-admin.php on line 143
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘menu_title’ in /home4/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/geo-my-wp/includes/admin/geo-my-wp-admin.php on line 143
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘capability’ in /home4/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/geo-my-wp/includes/admin/geo-my-wp-admin.php on line 143
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘menu_slug’ in /home4/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/geo-my-wp/includes/admin/geo-my-wp-admin.php on line 143
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘callback_function’ in /home4/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/geo-my-wp/includes/admin/geo-my-wp-admin.php on line 143

Please advise.

misiman
    Participant

Also getting this error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘GMW_Xprofile_Fields’ does not have a method ‘buddypress_xprofile_admin_notice’ in /home4/user/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 525

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Misiman,
    I see where the issue is. I will fix and release a new version later today.

Thanks,

misiman
    Participant

Thanks Eyal,

Have you released the new version yet?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Misiman,
    I have just released version 1.4. Please give it a try and let me know if it takes care of the issue.

Thanks,

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.