Forum Replies Created
I’ve fixed this, although still a little odd.
What I did was replicate form 2 and it now works?! Not sure how/why the original form may have become corrupt?
Ah ha, checked and it was throwing back lots of errors. I remembered that I had another Google Maps plugin activated and it didn’t like that. Deactivated that and working well. Thanks.
Thanks for resolving this so quickly. Updated and working perfectly again.
Okay, figured out what this is and it’s a major issue.
With GEOMYWP 184.108.40.206 installed the map doesn’t show, however with 220.127.116.11 it does show. I’ve had to revert back to 18.104.22.168 but not overly happy about doing this as you’ve said 22.214.171.124 is a security update!
Please ignore this and mark as resolved. I created a new API and everything appears to work.
Apologies. I thought this was to do with the GEOmyWP plugin as it was on the same page and seemed to relate to the code. I have since found out it was the “WP Broken Link Status Checker” plugin which adds those tables.
The main ones appear to be in the following tables:
Okay, also it takes way too long to load the info marker content when having it like this. 20 seconds to load marker content!!!
Did this ever get shortened?
Currently got way too many.
1 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 12
I’ve added the code as instructed but when I perform a search it still only shows 30 results. What I wanted is the map to show all results based on the search criteria and the search results below to be paginated at 30 results per page.
Thanks for taking the time to do this.
I did a quick test with just the first map that shows all results and it does seem to take longer to load and then when you click a marker, that takes a very long time to load the information in the marker window.
I might give this a go again when I have this on the live server as that will be a bit quicker but is there any reason why that should take a long time to load?
Thanks for this. All works perfectly now.
That’s great but on entry to the page it still shows the existing text. It’s only when I then perform a search that this new text appears. Also, when it does come up it says “Showing 30 of 347 businesses within 200 mi from mylocation”
Can I change “mi” to “miles”
On a slightly different note is there any way to change the distance dropdown? It currently says
Whereas it’d love it to say:
Okay, I’ve sent a support ticket.
No. But it’s not likely to in its currrent form which is why I’ve asked how to do it.
Here’s what I have:
[gmw form=’3′] (Posts Global Map – shows all posts)
[gmw form=’2′] (Posts Locator – paginated with 30 per page)
[gmw search_results=’1′] (Posts Locator – paginated with 30 per page – bringing in results from search form on homepage)
[gmw search_results=’5′] (Posts Locator – paginated with 30 per page – bringing in results from bottom search form)
[gmw search_form=’5′] (Posts Locator – paginated with 30 per page)
So what I need to know is how to get it to work whereby on entry to page the map at the TOP of the page shows all results but then when a search is performed using a search form for it to show all results from the search and not 30 at a time.