November 19, 2015 at 12:07 pm #49027
Can Taxonomy groups have Geodata available on their backend form. I have created a taxonomy for music venues on my site and wouold like to be able to include the music venues location along with their name, image and description so that all elemenst can be added to events at once. Is there a setting for adding Geo my WP to taxonomy listings, or could I alter anything tp add it?November 19, 2015 at 1:27 pm #49034
Take a look at this add-on. It was developed by another developer ( Yaron Guez ). See if that’s what your looking for.November 19, 2015 at 2:51 pm #49036
I installed it but no new options appear on the GMW Settings page and No Taxonomy locator forms are available.
It appears to have installed through the plugIn installer page?
Thanks so much for your help!
-EmilioNovember 19, 2015 at 2:52 pm #49037
Indeed you need to install it like any other plugin.
Please verify that the add-on is activated in GEO my WP add-ons page.November 19, 2015 at 2:56 pm #49038
It says Get This Addon on the activation page but when I click it it still says Get This Add-onNovember 20, 2015 at 8:16 am #49041
Try now Emilio. try to activate the add-on via the add-ons page.
If the add-on still says “Get add-on” instead of “activate” or “deactivate” try the below:
1) place the line below in the functions.php file of your theme and save the file.1delete_transient( 'gmw_addons_feed' );
2) Reload a page of your site, any page, No matter in the front-end or back-end.
3) Remove the line you just added to the functions.php file and save the file.
4) Check the add-ons page again.
Let me know if that helps.November 20, 2015 at 11:43 am #49046
I tried it twice still says Get Add-On 🙁November 21, 2015 at 12:26 pm #49051
One more thing to check. Make sure the plugin’s folder name is gmw-taxonomy and not gmw-taxonomy-master.December 3, 2015 at 11:06 pm #49308
Did you get the add-on to work?December 10, 2015 at 12:04 pm #49425
This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved” before replying.March 24, 2016 at 5:24 pm #51324
i’ve the same problem.
- i’ve try to install Taxonomy Locator.
- i’ve install it through the GitHub Updater and the plugin folder is correct gmw-taxonomy.
- i’ve add your php line “delete_transient( ‘gmw_addons_feed’ )” at the end of my Twenty Sixteen’s
- i’ve saved
- i’ve reloaded a page of my site
- i’ve removed the php line
but the add-ons page show “Get Add-on” and no new options appear on the GMW Settings page.
<img src="https://geomywp.com/wp-content/uploads/addons-images/formidable_geolocation.png">is not show on add-ons page
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.