Forum: Geo Members Directory

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Members Directory premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Auto locate when clicking on an icon

Home Forums Geo Members Directory Auto locate when clicking on an icon

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Website Ladies
    Participant

Hello,

I have an icon that is a magnifier. When the user clicks on it, it leads him to the member directory of Buddypress.

Now, I would like that when the user clicks this magnifier, it acts like the auto locate button, then access the member directory.

Is it possible ? How to do ?

Because If I replace the magnifier by the shortcode it will simply display the icon of auto locate but if I surround the autolocate shortcode by <a href="LINK TO MEMBER DIRECTORY"> will it do the trick ?

Other ideas ?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello,
    unfortunately, the is no simple solution for that. Any solution would require a custom coding to be done.
    One solution I can think of is to dynamically trigger the current location button in the actual Members Page when first arriving to the page using the magnifier button. That will require some custom PHP and JavaScript to be done.

Sorry I can’t be more helpful but really there is not “quick fix” for such feature.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Auto locate when clicking on an icon’ is closed to new replies.