Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Cant update plugin

Home Forums Bug Reports Cant update plugin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gardner2078
    Participant

I have purchased the Geolocation Add-On for Gravity Forms. However, I have tried to update the plugin but keep getting the following error

An error occurred while updating Gravity Forms Geolocation Add-on: Download failed. cURL error 51: SSL: certificate subject name ‘*.wpengine.com’ does not match target host name ‘geomywp.com’

In a addition, please see the form at the website which I have included in the private content – when you scroll in when in satellite view, as you zoom in the view changes to a bird’s eye view / becomes angled.
    Can you please let me know how to resolve these issues

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Gardner,

An error occurred while updating Gravity Forms Geolocation Add-on: Download failed. cURL error 51: SSL: certificate subject name ‘*.wpengine.com’ does not match target host name ‘geomywp.com’

Do you have an SSL plugin installed on your site?

n a addition, please see the form at the website which I have included in the private content – when you scroll in when in satellite view, as you zoom in the view changes to a bird’s eye view / becomes angled.

The Bird’s Eye view feature is enabled by default by Google Maps API. I am not sure if it is possible to easily disable it. I can look into that, but even if this is possible you will need to edit a core file in order to disable it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cant update plugin’ is closed to new replies.