Forum: Geo Members Directory

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Members Directory premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Change default "Order By" on Members Page

Home Forums Geo Members Directory Change default "Order By" on Members Page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adrien catella 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jason Wietholter
    Participant

Where can i change the default “Order By” criteria on the Buddypress Members page? I want my users to show up by distance from the searched location, not by the last active date.

Here is the page where the issue occurs: agcv.com/members

Thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Jason,
    The plugin should order results by distance automatically when address is entered.
    I will look into it after the weekend. I am planing to release an update for the Members Directory add-on next week so I will try to apply this solution as well.

Jason Wietholter
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Jason Wietholter
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I just wanted to follow up to see if you had a chance to look into this or when to expect the update.

Thanks!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,
    I apologize for missing out your replies.

Until I release an update you can change the orderby by editing a single core file. Are you comfortable doing that if I wlll explain you which file?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

adrien catella
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.