GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Convert custom field to dropdown

Home Forums Support Convert custom field to dropdown

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sana 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cjs8972
    Participant

I noticed many others have wanted this feature. I see in gmw-ps-pt-template-functions.php where the function is that creates the input box. Could I convert that to a select and distribute the same key/values – would the search form work? Or is there a better way to go about that?

cjs8972
    Participant

If anyone needs the answer to this, just use this snippet of code to convert it to a dropdown:

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I am glad that you found a solution, and thank you for sharing it with everyone. I am sure that others could use it since this has been asked a few times in the past.

johnnoels
    Participant

Instant Assignment Help, offer the best online assignment writing help to the college students who wish to score top grades in their academic career. Our team of subject-oriented and highly qualified writers promises to deliver well-written and thoroughly researched assignments at affordable prices within the prescribed deadlines. If you want to receive an original document according to your university guidelines, then take our assignment writers help right away!

larryjack
    Participant

Although it is rarely a core business point, the print and management of any company’s documentation are critical to most organizations. Therefore companies always struggle to find a best and affordable document management company. Let’s make your office paperless and sort out all your document management difficulties. With COPYNET Business Technology, we can provide you with a complete electronic filing system, tailored to meet the needs of your business. We use OCR technology (Optional Character Recognition) that allows you to convert different types of documents into data that can be electronically searched and edited. Call us today at 1800 820 074 and find out how we can help you with our managed document services. Photocopier For Lease

arthurmicheal
    Participant

Thanks for asking. In addition, aassignmentace.co.uk is offering its best assignment writing service reviews for all those students who have some writing issues or suffering from the bulk load of homework at an affordable price. Browse our site for more details.

sana
    Participant

I was also looking for this feature. I am a designer from powerpoint design services online. Thank you for sharing the solution to this problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.