GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Custom Code Small Glitch

Home Forums Support Custom Code Small Glitch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Beefi1123 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Beefi1123
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

A few months ago, you wrote me some code to grab the lat/lng and input it into my Events Manager plugin to allow for users to search events within a given radius:

and then on the page

The issue is that now, once a location is entered, the search reverts back to searching every category, rather than the category it’s assigned to (tournaments). When the distance slider is changed, the search works as expected. Also, if no location is entered, it works as it should. It’s just when a location is first entered.

I’m not positive right now if the recent update caused this change, but I don’t have a backup near that time, so I can’t check. Do you think anything in the update could have caused this? Or do you have any idea how to correct it? I’ve been messing with it, but no luck so far and I figured I’d reach out to you before doing any damage.

Thanks,
    Levi

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Eyal Fitoussi.

Beefi1123
    Participant

Update: It seems to have nothing to do with the current update, but still, if you know how to fix it, I’d really appreciate it. Must have happened during one of the many other plugin updates…

Beefi1123
    Participant

Update again. It just seems to be something with the code and must’ve been happening the entire time. Any idea what it could be? The events manager told me to ask you. Link is https://www.volleyradar.com/events/tournaments/.
    For example, if Chicago is entered as a location, “Boystown Open Gym” should not show up in the list, but it goes away if the distance slider is changed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.