GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Default sort-by functionality missing after result in buddypress member list

Home Forums Support Default sort-by functionality missing after result in buddypress member list

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gnana
    Participant

They is have buddypress default sort by functionality have in members list page.

When I use GEO my WP filter in memberlist page, In result of members list sort by not working.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Gnana,

I am not sure I completely understand the issue you described.

GEO my WP does not have a sort by functionality built into its search forms.

Can you provide a link to where I could see the issue?

gnana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

gnana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    This happens because the Sortby is not part of GEO my WP form. The Members page on your site seems to be customized in a way that it combines both GEO my WP and BuddyPress Members Directory forms. So when you search using the filters on the left you use GEO my WP form but when using the Sortby you use BuddyPress Directory form. Both forms are not working together.

I hope this makes things clear.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.