Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Drop down custom fields filter within search form

Home Forums Premium Settings Drop down custom fields filter within search form

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Eyal,

I’d like to do this too. I have a custom field _candidate_gender and would like to add a dropdown for Male or Female.

How do I do this?

Thanks,
    James

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi James,
    I moved your reply to its new topic.

This will require a custom script. I have already done it for another user. I will look for the script and will reply back once I fine it.

Jeremy Tolbert
    Participant

I’m also interested in accomplishing this.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

@james,
    I apologize for losing track on this topic.

@Jeremy,
    I sent this solution to a user by email sometime ago. I am going to look for the email and the solution and will post back by tomorrow or no later than the day after.

Chris Homan
    Participant

Could you post it in this thread? I can use this script as well.

forme-creative
    Participant

@bluebananaconsulting

Did you ever get an answer to this dropdown request?

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks,
    Fellow UK based Dev

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Unfortunately, I haven’t got my hands on this script. I wrote this script for another user as part of a custom work that was done on his site. However, I since lost contact with the user and was not able to get the script.

Regardless, this script wouldn’t work out of the box for anyone and would require custom modification based on the needs and setup of each website.

I am at the moment busy with the support and a couple of urgent updates. However, over the weekend I will try to post back a short tutorial on how to create the dropdown for custom fields.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.