GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Filter / Map marks for last active users

Home Forums Support Filter / Map marks for last active users

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

victorr
    Participant

Hi,

We are using your plugin in our site. We have two questions:

– How is it possible in members locator to order/filter users by last active?

– Is it possible to show any different mark in the map for the users online or connected in the last hour, for example?

Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Victor,
    Both features you are asking are not available out of the box. It should be possible to create them, but will require a developer skills to do so.

1) There is the filter:

in geo-my-wp/plugins/friends/includes/gmw-fl-search-query-class which allows you to modify the members search query. You should be able to modify the orderby argument using that.

2) There is the filter:

which is in the same file mentioned in number 1, that allows you to modify the members map icon/marker. You ( or your developer ) will need to write a custom function that check if the member has been active in the last hour and display a specific marker based on that.

I hope this helps.

victorr
    Participant

Hi, Eyal.

I think with this I will get it.

A lot of thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.