GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Form is only finding exact matches

Home Forums Support Form is only finding exact matches

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

markh
    Participant

I enter 21085 in postal code with 100 miles selected and it finds nothing. (it’s 30 miles away)

I enter 21090 (exact match) and it finds the 3 results.

Also, I don’t see a map on the results page. I have the results page setup like this:
    [gmw map=”form_id_1″]
    [gmw form=”results”]

markh
    Participant

P.S. I did the API Key test and it returned:
    Geocoder success!
    Your Google Maps server API key seems to be working properly.

markh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Markh,

The members of your site need to add a location via GEO my WP’s Location tab in the Profile page. It seems that they have not done so, and that is why you get no results when you search for an address.

I added an address to the test user that you provided and the form is now working. You can test it by searching for “Manhattan New York”.

markh
    Participant

Oh wow. Can I supply that information dynamically? We already have all their addresses in our database. It’s part of their buddypress profile.

markh
    Participant

Nevermind. I found the extension. Thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hm Mark,

I apologize for not replying sooner. But I am glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.