Forum: Formidable Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Formidable Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Formidable Fields for Geolocation

Home Forums Formidable Geolocation Formidable Fields for Geolocation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Pascal Klingler
    Participant

Hi, I have install the “Formidable”-Addon and now I want to realize something like this:

I have 4 form fields:

– Street
    – Number
    – zipcode
    – location/place

Now I want to use this fields for geolocation. So I want use the “address” field, because I need all entries separated.

Is it possible and how can I do that?

Thanks,
    Pascal

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Pascal,
    That is not possible, unfortunately. The address field is meant to be used as a full address field. However, I am going to look into integrating the geolocation with the “advanced” address field included with the Formidable Pro plugin. This way it will be possible to enter the address fields separately yet to be able to geocode it using Formidable Geolocation extension.

nathan.coons
    Participant

Upvote – this would be awesome!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Nathan,
    Having separate address fields as Pascal described above won’t be possible as it is too complex of a feature to create.

However, I am very close to releasing a new version of the Formidable Geolocation extension which will allow to use the “Address” field of Formidable Pro ( the paid version ). This way you will be able to choose any or all of the address fields ( street, city, state…. ) and it will be synced with the geolocation features of Formidable Geolocaiton extension.

I hope that helps.

nathan.coons
    Participant

Thanks for the reply! I’m looking forward to the upgrade.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome.
    I actually have a first beta of the new version ready. if you’d like to test it, please open a new Extensions Support ticket with your license key and I will email you back the file.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked resolved and is now closed. For future questions and bug reports related to the Formidable Geolocaiton extension, please use the Extensions Support form.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Formidable Fields for Geolocation’ is closed to new replies.