Forum: Formidable Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Formidable Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

Formidable PRO Address field

Home Forums Formidable Geolocation Formidable PRO Address field

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Marius
    Participant

Hi,

I use Formidable PRO plugin and I have few presale questions for my next projects:

1. Will be the plugin(the addon) up to date with WP and Formidable latest releases?(production websites).
    2. Field type “Address” can have a “Placeholder”?
    3. Can be used your field for a search form between 2 fields for Formidable entries?(With FP you can use fields as search form for entries, you can add a parameter [get param=abc] and [get param=xyz] to each field of FP and after is very easy to search between 2 fields, in my case between 2 addresses; Ex: ticket from Paris to London => the entry/entries who was submitted with field 1=Paris([get param=abc]), field 2=London([get param=xyz]).
    4. Is you filed synced with the option of FP to combine text fields(copy data as text between fields)?. Ex. You can set to one field to copy data from another field in the same form(very useful for create post title).

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Marius,
    I apologize for missing out this ticket of yours. I know it has been a while since you posted it, but do you still need help with the above?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.