Forum: Feature Requests

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Feature Requests premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

GEO MY WP AND EVENTS MANAGER

Home Forums Feature Requests GEO MY WP AND EVENTS MANAGER

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Orange Sup Studio 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

objectifvdi
    Participant

Hello,
    I Have some issue for integration events manager and GEO MY WP.
    So GEO MY WP works nice with my buddypress config. I have to manage some events with the puglin< events manager but I would like to use GEO MY WP for search and results.
    I associated custom fields (latitude and longitude) but I have no results.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Maud

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Maud,
    Add the script below to the functions.php file of your theme and test it:

The script should save events location into GEO my WP database when events created in the back-end and the front-end.

objectifvdi
    Participant

Hello Eyal,

Il works fine !!! Many many thanks for your help.

Best regards

Maud

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome. I am glad I could help.

ingalex
    Participant

Where I can put this code to make it work also when I create an event from backend and not from frontend?
    Because this trick work for me only when i create a new event from the event form from the frontend but not from backend.

Orange Sup Studio
    Participant

Hi, it looks I have similar problem, but this code didn’t help. I’ve got installed just Buddypress, GeoMyWP and Events manager. When I am trying to find an Event “nearby” I can’t see any results. WHen the GeoMyWP is deactivated, it works. Can you please give me an advice how to befriend Events manager search with GeoMyWP?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.