Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Geo my wp forms

Home Forums Bug Reports Geo my wp forms

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

umeli
    Participant

Hi,

On Geo my WP Forms site I am not able to create a new form, just duplicate an existing one. (This one is made by gravity geolocation add-on), Could you please help me to fix this?

Thanks,
    Melinda

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Melinda,

I am not sure what you mean by “This one is made by gravity geolocation add-on”, as Gravity Geolocation add-on is not suppose to create search forms but only geotag posts.

Regardless, can you please verify that you have the Posts Locator add-on enabled in GEO my WP Add- page ( dashboard -> GEO my WP -> Add-ons )?

Thanks,

umeli
    Participant

Hi,

Yes Posts locator is activated. Sorry my mistake, maybe the form is created by that plugin automatically. So the main problem is, that I`m not able the create any forms manually (with create new form), I can only duplicate an existing one, and then edit it. Do I need another plugin, or it should work?

Thanks,
    Melinda

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Melinda,
    you don’t need another plugin, the forms builder is part of GEo my WP plugin.
    Also, the plugin does not any function that will create forms automatically.

1) When you click on the Create new form dropdown, there are no options at all in the dropdown menu?

2) Can you please deactivate then activate back the Posts Locator add-on to see if it fixes the issue?

Thank you,

umeli
    Participant

Hi,

I deactivated the post Locator. After that I activated Post and Member Locator add-on~s. Now after clicking Create new form Post Locator and Member Locator are appearing in the drop down menu. Is it the right behaviour?

Thanks,
    Melinda

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Yes Melinda.

Since you have both add-ons activated you can create new Posts Locator or Members Locator forms.

If you are not using BuddyPress and Members Locator add-on you can deactivate the add-on. The Posts Locator add-on should work fine now.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Geo my wp forms’ is closed to new replies.