Forum: Beta Testing

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]GEO my WP not showing up in Word Press Admin Dashboard

Home Forums Beta Testing GEO my WP not showing up in Word Press Admin Dashboard

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Robert Amaral
    Participant

Installed the plug in. Activated the plug in. Activated the license. Still the GEO my WP settings are not showing up in the Word Press dashboard. What am I missing?

Robert Amaral
    Participant

Never mind, I found it in Job Listings/Settings. It does not look like your documentation though. I still do not have a GEO my WP on the Dashboard.I am not sure how to implement GEO my WP on a page like it is in the demo. I thought this can be implemented with Jobify? I am not seeing how to do that.

Robert Amaral
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Robert Amaral
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Robert,

GEO my WP and Job Manager Geolocation add-on ( which you purchased ) are two different plugins. You don’t need to install GEO my WP plugin, you need to download Wp Job Manager Geolocation add-on and install it on your site. You can download it from Your Account page under Downloads tab ( download the file wpjm-jobs-geolocation-1-7-7.zip ).

After installing and activating the add-on you should then see the settings in the Job Listing settings page.

Also, I am not sure to which documentation you referring to, but the documentation for Wp Job Manager Geolocation add-on can be found here. It shows steps by step how to install and use the plugin.

Let me know If you still have any issues or questions.

Thanks,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘GEO my WP not showing up in Word Press Admin Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.