Forum: Resume Manager Geo-Location

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Resume Manager Geo-Location premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Ghost custom fields on my resume editing page

Home Forums Resume Manager Geo-Location Ghost custom fields on my resume editing page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Laura Camellini
    Participant

Hi I have a problem with my resume fields, after installing the wp field editor for wordpress job manager.
    The screenshot I get while editing the resume on the backend section is this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0g3eTPR6R3XSVQ5S1dIbkVQR00/view?usp=sharing

Too many custom fields which I can’t really recognize neither in my wp field editor plugin backend page nor in the function.php file as described here:

Resume Manager: Editing submission fields

Can you please help me removing this unwanted custom fields from the backend?

Regards,
    LauraC

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Laura,

What you are describing is not an issue and the custom fields that you see are being created by WP Job Manager/Resumes plugins. These fields hold the geolocation information of Jobs and Resumes.

Regardless, these fields got nothing to do with my plugins – Job Manager Geolocation and Resumes Geolocation. If you still looking to remove or hide the fields you should contact the developers of WP Job Manager plugin.

I hope that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.