Forum: Groups Locator

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Groups Locator premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Group and Member displayed on the same map

Home Forums Groups Locator Group and Member displayed on the same map

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jalby
    Participant

Hi,

I am starting to build a geolocation website and I would like to to display groups and members on the same map.

Which add-ons should I buy and what are your advise?

Also, is it possible to automatically connect the geolocation with androids (as an app)?

Many thanks

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Jalby,

At the moment it is not possible to display both members and groups on the same map/search forms. That feature might be available in the future.

Regarding the different add-ons:

1) With the Groups Locator add-on you and the members on your site will be able to add location to groups when creating or updating a group. You will also be able to create maps and search forms ( using GEO my WP Forms builder ) to search and find groups based on address and distance. Same way it works with BuddyPress members and Post types which are core features of GEO my WP.

2) Using the Kleo Geolocation add-on the Geolocation feature will be added directly to the Members page and to the Groups page ( when using together with Groups Locator ) of the Kleo theme. The plugin will add address and distance fields to the kleo search pages and a map will be added above the list of results. This is a demo of the Kleo Members page when using the Kleo Geolocation theme. You will see the address, distance and units fields and the map added to the form. The results are sorted by the distance and you can see the distance in each member in the results. The same behavior will work for the Kleo Groups page When using Kleo Geolocation add-on together with Groups Locator add-on.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Group and Member displayed on the same map’ is closed to new replies.