Forum: Groups Locator

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Groups Locator premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Groups locator in Kleo Theme

Home Forums Groups Locator Groups locator in Kleo Theme

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Jason
    Participant

Everything looks great, exactly like the Members page; however, the “Display address” options aren’t working for the groups. I have tried with single & multiple address fields but no information appears on the Groups page. Still happy we have a solution to this! thanks for the fast response 🙂

Jason
    Participant

I’m seeing the “Location” link/icon is a Down Arrow. How do I make it similar to the Members location link/icon using the Map Icon?

Jason
    Participant

see image here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jason
    Participant

Got it by doing the following:

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Jason,

Everything looks great, exactly like the Members page; however, the “Display address” options aren’t working for the groups. I have tried with single & multiple address fields but no information appears on the Groups page. Still happy we have a solution to this! thanks for the fast response 🙂

You are welcome, I am glad it is working. I am going to look into the address issue and will release a fix if needed.

Got it by doing the following:

#nav-gmw-group-location-groups-li > a:before {
    content: ‘\e99f’ !important;
    }

Great! Thank you for sharing the solution 🙂

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,
    I don’t see any issues with the groups address fields. Are you using the latest version of Kleo Theme?

can you post a link to the live groups page?

Thanks,

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Groups locator in Kleo Theme’ is closed to new replies.