Forum: Groups Locator

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Groups Locator premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Groups per page

Home Forums Groups Locator Groups per page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ian Thomason
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Groups locator addon with Geo my WP and when I have multiple selection set for “Results Per Page” ie. 5,10,15,25. When selecting anything higher then 5, like 15. It will still only display 5 groups per page. The dropdown selector for results per page doesn’t seem to work at all. The only way I can make it show more groups per page, is by giving it a single input of let’s say, 10 groups per page. However this removes the options for users to select their preference. Is there any fix for this?

Let me know if you need to check it out for yourselves and I will provide any details you need.

Side Note: The “order by” drop down functions just fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ian Thomason
    Participant

Any ideas why it’s only displaying 5 results per page? I’d really like to fix this before the site is launched, to make full use of this paid addon.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,
    Can you please post a link to the live search form?

Ian Thomason
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.