Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

How can i add a custom location marker?

Home Forums F.A.Q How can i add a custom location marker?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jeanfgonzalez 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jeanfgonzalez
    Participant

Hello,

i’ve been trying to figure out how to add a custom marker instead of the old school google maps pin marker.
    What i want to do is replace it with a round circle, which on https://developers.google.com/chart/image/docs/gallery/dynamic_icons#contexticons there isn’t anything like a circle that i could use…
    is this possible?

thanks

jeanfgonzalez
    Participant

Anyone…?

jeanfgonzalez
    Participant

can anyone help me with this??

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Apologies on the delay Jeanfgonzalez.

With the current version of GEO my WP you will need to edit the JavaScript file. There is no direct way to change the icons.

In the coming version of Geo my WP 2.5 there is a filter which will allow you to modify the map icons. I am not sure it will be possible to use the example you provided above but you will be able to modify it to display an image file or simple google Icons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How can i add a custom location marker?’ is closed to new replies.