GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Import

Home Forums Support Import

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bluesheep
    Participant

After updating to 3 from an older version of the GEOmyWP plugin, all of our addresses are not showing properly because they need to re-geolocate. In other words, the addresses are in the posts, but with “US” at the end and if we go to the post, click the Address field, select the address that populates, it adds “USA” to the end and the post then wors on our website properly. We have a total of 285 posts that we’d rather not open and resave. So we exported the CSV file, but want to know if we add the “A” to the end of the address and import, will the posts get updated by the import, or will they create duplicated posts?

bluesheep
    Participant

Anyone? Bueller?

Do CSV imports replace the original exported posts or create new/duplicate posts?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

I apologize for not replying sooner.

Importing from CSV should override the data but if you test it and it doesn’t override, then you might need to change a line of code in the plugin for it to override the existing data.

Give it a try and see if importing overrides the data by default, otherwise, let me know and I will guide you on which line of code to change.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Import’ is closed to new replies.